- Friends of Swinton Grove Park will not collect any personal information about you without your explicit consent. We may invite you (e.g. through the Get Involved page) to contact us by email, text or phone to find out more about activities in the park and getting involved with the Friends. This website does not contain a contact form, so any contacting of FOSGP, whether by phone, text or email will be at your instigation. If you agree for us to retain your contact number or email address for sending you information about the park from time to time, then we will do so until you direct us otherwise.
- All personal data you may give to us (basically name and contact details: phone number and/or email address) will be for the sole purpose of providing you with information and updates about activities in the park. It will not be passed on to any other person or organisation.
- You may ask to receive no further contact from us at any time and we will delete any information we have about you. We rely on you to let us know of any changes.
- The only people who would have access to your data are any members of the Friends of Swinton Grove Park who have the task of sending out information (e.g. the date of the next Fun Day).
- You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you.